Junior Tennis and Coaching
We have a strong junior coaching programme with over 250 children taking part in the Squad lessons during term time.
Our coaches offer an enjoyable, structural, skills based junior tennis programme that caters for all ages from 3-18 years and all abilities. Our mini tennis programme is designed to suit players from the ages of 4-10 years and is split into 3 levels. Our sessions are skills based and played on the appropriate court size using different pressurised balls to help with the child's progression.
Agility, balance drills and coordination will be covered in all sessions preparing our juniors for game situations.
Junior Squads and Camps
The club runs a programme of extremely popular tennis camps during the school holidays, and squads during term time.
Forms can be collected from the club office or by downloading from here.
Sign up now: click for more information and to download form.
- All our tennis coaches hold LTA licences and CRB checks.
- Limpsfield enters a number of junior teams into the Aegon Leagues.
- We are a venue for an LTA Junior Open tournament ( to be held in July ).
- We hold annual club tournaments for juniors.
- We encourage juniors to get involved in adult teams and club sessions.
There are five mini tennis courts for smaller children.
If you or your child is interested in junior squads, camps, individual coaching, playing in a team, or to arrange a trial please contact our Coaching Administrator on 01883 732111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual coaching fees are to be paid directly to the coach. Squad coaching is paid to the club. Junior coaching at the Club is available to non-members, however there is a visitor fee of £2 pound per session (in addition to the cost of the coaching. After an initial term we would expect the junior guest to become a club member.
Click link for child protection policy statement
Junior Club Byelaws
- Junior Members have priority on courts 2 and 3.
- Junior Members of the Club may not use the clubroom after 6pm in winter and 7.30pm in summer unless they are on the premises for the purpose of playing sport or when accompanied by an adult member.
- Junior Members may introduce a guest only for the purpose of playing tennis, squash, racketball, badminton or table tennis.